India vs Australia, 4th ODI – Live Cricket Score
Series- Australia tour of India, 2019 Venue- IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali Date & Time- Mar 10, 01:30 PM
Toss: India have won the toss and have opted to bat
Result- Australia won by 4 wickets.
Player of The Match– Ashton Turner
If it was James Faulkner in 2013, it’s Ashton Turner in 2019. Maxwell roars in delight, Turner has a smile on his face and the Aussie dressing room are delighted.
This is the highest ever successful run-chase against India by any team. Playing only his second game, Turner showed nerves of steel and helped Australia draw level the series 2-2. Australia got off to the worst possible start in pursuit of 359 losing Finch and Marsh very early.
Highest targets successfully chased in ODIs:
435 SA v Aus, Joburg, 2006
372 SA v Aus, Durban, 2016
361 Eng v WI, Bridgetown, 2019
360 Ind v Aus, Jaipur, 2013
359 Aus v Ind, Mohali, 2019 *
Highest targets successfully chased vs India in ODIs:
359 Aus, Mohali, 2019 *
322 Pak, Mohali, 2007
322 SL, Oval, 2017
316 Pak, Ahmedabad, 2005
310 Aus, Perth, 2017
Highest match aggregates in ODIs played in India:
825 Ind (414) v SL (411), Rajkot, 2009
747 Ind (381) v Eng (366), Cuttack, 2017
721 Aus (359) v Ind (362), Jaipur, 2013
717 Ind (358) v Aus (359), Mohali, 2019 *
Highest targets successfully chased by Australia in ODIs:
359 v Ind, Mohali, 2019 *
334 v Eng, SCG, 2011
327 v SA, Port Elizabeth, 2002
- The first time India have lost two successive ODIs at home since Dec 2012/Jan 2013 when they lost to Pakistan.
- Sixth win in seven ODIs in Mohali for Australia; fifth in a row.
- The first time India have lost two successive ODIs at home in the same series since 2012/13 when they lost to Pakistan.
Summary- Australia won by 4 wickets and stay alive in series.
Australia- 359/6 (47.5 overs) & India- 358/9 (50 overs)
Peter Handscomb -117 Dhawan- 143
Khawaja- 91 Rohit- 95
Bumrah- 3/63 Pat Cummins- 5/70
Australia (Playing XI): Aaron Finch(c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey(w), Jhye Richardson, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa
India (Playing XI): Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant(w), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah
IND vs AUS 4th ODI Live Score
- India will take on Australia in 4th One Day Internationals at Mohali on Sunday.
- The series currently stands 2-1 in India’s favour with two more games to be played in Mohali and Delhi.
- MS Dhoni is set to be rested for the last two ODIs against Australia, confirmed Sanjay Bangar, India’s batting coach.
- Rishabh Pant is the other wicketkeeper in the squad and is set to replace Dhoni in the XI as India look to fine-tune their squad before the World Cup.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar in line to replace Shami if he is unfit after a fitness test.
- Virat Kohli, speaking in the post-match presentation, “We will have a few changes in the next couple of games. We have to figure out what those changes are.
Read also – World Cup winners and lots more
India vs Australia, 4th ODI – Live Cricket Score
When: India vs Australia, 4th ODI, March 10, 2019, 1:30 PM
Where: Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali.
What to expect:
- A sunny day is up ahead with gentle maximum temperatures of 26, as opposed to the ones in
the early 30s in the previous two venues.
- A high scoring encounter is expected as batting friendly pitch at Mohali.
- The last time an ODI was played here, India scored 392 with Rohit Sharma making 208.
Expected Playing 11:-
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Ambati Rayudu, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja/Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah.
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Lyon/Jason Behrendorff.
Records & Statistics –
- If India wins the 4th ODI, it would give them their 50th ODI win against Australia, the third team to do so after West Indies and England.
- Virat Kohli just needed 73 more runs to surpass Rahul Dravid and become the third highest run Scorer in ODIs for India after The legends Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly.
- A win in Mohali would give Virat Kohli his 50th win as captain in ODIs. Only Clive Lloyd and Ricky Ponting have reached the milestone in fewer ODIs.
- In his last 16 ODI innings, Shikhar Dhawan has scored 377 runs at an average of 25.15 and has gone past 50 only twice.
- The first ODI Match between India vs Australia was played in Melbourne on Dec 6, 1980, and India has won the match by 66 runs.
- The Last ODI Match between India vs Australia was played in JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi on March 08, 2019, and Australia has won the match by 32 runs.
Read also – List of the Ipl players
HEAD TO HEAD :
India has played 133 ODIs against Australia since 1980 in which India has won 49 while Australia has won 74.
Total Played- 133
India won- 49
Australia won- 74
No Result- 10
Records are in favour of Australia but the current form of Indian team is excellent as compared to Australians. Its a game and anything can happen in cricket.
So let’s wait till Arrival of the clash and stay updated with the latest updates…